Semi-cassette Awning CGM 5
Semi-cassette Awning CGM 5 is a particularly elegant sunshade and is used for balconies and seating areas in single-family homes and apartment buildings. When it is retracted, the fabric is stored in the secure semi-cassette, protected from rain and dirt.
What makes Semi-cassette Awning CGM 5 from Schenker Storen unique
- Elegant design as an element of the facade
- Semi-cassette awning for balconies and seating areas in single-family homes and apartment buildings
- The semi-cassette protects the fabric from the rain and dirt when it is retracted
- Up to 5 metres wide and a projection of up to 2.5 metres
- Hinged arms made from extruded, powder-coated aluminium
- Hinged arm joints and all fastening elements made from a powder-coated aluminium cast alloy
- Can be tilted from 0° to 60° for installations on walls, from 0° to 90° for ceiling mounting
- Available with a manual or motor drive
- Available with or without valance
- Wireless radio controller
- Electronic sun and wind activated control system
Selection tool for sun blinds / awnings
Tender text for semi-cassette awning CGM 5
Semi-Cassette Awning CGM 5
Shading system with enclosing box that protects the fabric roller from the effects of the weather. Particularly suitable for use on the balconies of single family homes or apartment buildings. Can be installed on the ceiling or the wall.
2 hinged arms made from extruded aluminium tubing, joints and fittings made from cast aluminium, with the joint bolts made from anti-corrosion steel. Tension springs mounted on the inside, with anti-corrosion steel cables. Hinged arms extend underneath the fabric.
Angle of drop for installation on wall 0 – 60 degrees
Angle of drop for ceiling mounting 0 – 90 degrees
Made from cast aluminium, designed as a combined support for securing the hinged arms and the roller bearings.
Made from galvanised steel plate, with weatherstrip groove. Roller studs made from UV-resistant plastic, with steel studs for the bearing and gears.
Made from extruded aluminium, from one piece in the shape of a C, as a protective box for the fabric roller.
Made from extruded aluminium in an aesthetic geometrical layout with shape optimally matched to the box profile. With a weatherstrip groove for securing the fabric. Side covers made from aluminium sheet.
All aluminium parts powder-coated. Colours from the Schenker colour range.
On concrete using special dowels.
Choice from our Schenker Collection.
Enclosed bevel gear drive with integrated brake, with end limitation. Gears always aluminium-coloured, not painted. Removable crank rod made from galvanised steel.
Tubular motor 230V/50Hz, with integrated limit switches and thermal protection, including a 1 m connecting cable. Blind motors may not be connected in parallel.
The electrical connections must be set up by the customer.
We provide no guarantee for any damage and subsequent damage to blind systems caused by controllers supplied by the customer!
Order form for awnings
Please find the order form for awnings.