The cantilever hanging parasol MEZZO is ideal no matter where the sun is in the sky. Thanks to the unique mobility of the canopy, the free-arm shade can be moved to and fixed in any position. The patented canopy locking allows you to open it in the sloping position and prevents any swinging. Also available as a rectangular sunshade.
What makes the cantilever hanging parasol MEZZO from Schenker Storen unique
- Easy to adjust the height thanks to its ergonomically designed operation
- Canopy can be swivelled around 3 axes: 360° around the upright tube, 360° around the cantilever arm, 90° around the hinged axis
- Robust and colourful covering made from weather-resistant, water-resistant or acrylate-coated, waterproof awning fabric
- Easy to use
- Shade is made from high quality aluminium and stainless steel
- Awning and cantilever anodised silver grey
- Shade ribs white powder-coated
- With protective cover for winter months
- Available in various sizes and shapes:
round, diameter: 2.5 m, 3.0 m, 3.3 m
square: 2.6 x 2.6 m
rectangular: 2.1 x 3.0 m
Selection tool for sunshades
Tender text for sunshade type 3605 Mezzo
Sunshade type 3605 Mezzo
Sunshade pole with cantilever arm EV1 silver grey, plastic parts in grey.
Umbrella spokes in white aluminium RAL9006 powder-coated.
Sunshade pole 55x3mm
Covering made from awning fabric acrylic, approx. 300 g/m2, waterproofed, breathable,
rot-resistant, light-resistant and weatherproof
Incl. protective sleeve with zip fastening and aluminium rod.
When strong winds are forecast, the sunshades need to be closed for safety reasons.
Free-arm shades are sensitive to the effects of the wind.