The cantilever hanging parasol DACAPO can be set up and aligned to the sun to meet the most demanding requirements with just a flick of the wrist.
The hanging parasol can be quickly folded together and stowed away compactly if needed. The canopy on the cantilever arm provides unobstructed freedom of movement. The cantilever hanging parasol is also available as a rectangular sunshade.
What makes the cantilever hanging parasol DACAPO from Schenker Storen unique
- Ideal for any time of day: the canopy area can be tilted and rotated to any position and can be extended and retracted horizontally
- Unobstructed freedom of movement thanks to the outer sunshade post
- Easy to adjust the height thanks to gas pressure spring
- Robust and colourful covering made from weather-resistant, water-resistant or acrylate-coated, waterproof awning fabric
- Sunshade is made of high quality aluminium and stainless steel
- Anodised silver-grey sunshade post and cantilever arm
- Powder-coated ribs
- With a protective cover for the winter
- Available in various sizes and shapes:
round, diameter: 2.5 m, 3.0 m, 3.3 m and 3.5 m
oval: 2.5 x 3.35 m
quadratic: 2.6 x 2.6 m
Selection tool for sunshades
Tender text for sunshade type P3601 Dacapo
Sunshade type P3601 Dacapo
Sunshade pole with cantilever arm EV1 silver grey, plastic parts in grey.
Umbrella spokes in white aluminium RAL9006 powder-coated.
Sunshade pole 55x3mm.
Gas spring: Lifting aid for adjusting the height.
Covering made from awning fabric acrylic, approx. 300 g/m2, waterproofed, breathable,
rot-resistant, light-resistant and weatherproof
Incl. protective sleeve with zip fastening and aluminium rod.
When strong winds are forecast, the sunshades need to be closed for safety reasons.
Free-arm shades are sensitive to the effects of the wind.