Cassette Awning KGM 20
Cassette Awning KGM 20 is one of the largest of its kind, featuring widths up to 20 metres and with 4 metres of support-free overhang. It is suited for large terrace seating areas as well as garden terraces for restaurants. When retracted, the large awning is well protected against the weather by the closed cassette.
What makes Cassette Awning KGM 20 from Schenker Storen unique
- Large awning spanning up to 20 metres wide and 4 metres of support-free overhang
- Flexible for single-family homes and apartment buildings as well as restaurant terraces
- The cassette and all the profiles are made from extruded powder-coated aluminium
- The fabric is optimally protected from the weather in the compact cassette
- A brush removes any surface dirt as the fabric is retracted
- The fabric is fully tensioned through hinged arms with internal tension springs and the reinforced seams
- Flexible inclination of the arms from 0° to 50° when mounted on a wall
- Available only with motor drive
- Wireless radio controller
- Electronic sun and wind activated control system
Selection tool for sun blinds / awnings
Tender text for cassette awning KGM 20
Cassette awning KGM 20
Shading system with a box that encases and protects the awning and hinged arms from the effects of the weather. It can be installed on walls or ceilings.
4-8 hinged arms (depending on the width) made from extruded aluminium tubing, joints and connectors made from cast aluminium, hinge bolts made from corrosion-resistant steel. Tension springs inside, with corrosion-resistant steel cables. Hinged arms exposed from under the fabric.
Angle of drop when installed on the wall: 0 - 45 degrees
Angle of drop when installed on the ceiling: 0 - 45 degrees
Made from cast aluminium, acting as combined bearings for securing the hinged arms, roller bearing and box.
Made from galvanised steel with a weatherstrip groove. Roller studs made from UV resistant plastic with steel studs.
Made from extruded aluminium, two-piece C-shaped box to protect the fabric roller.
Dimensions of the box (height x depth): 151mm x 225mm
An aesthetically pleasing geometric design made from extruded aluminium and a perfect fit for the box profile. With weatherstrip groove to secure the fabric. End caps made from UV-resistant plastic.
All aluminium parts are powder-coated. Colours from the Schenker range of colours.
On concrete using special dowels.
Of your choice from our Schenker collection.
Tubular motor, 230V/50Hz with built-in limit switches and thermal protection, including 1m cable.
The blind motors must not be connected in parallel.
The electrical connections must be set up by the customer.
We provide no guarantee for any damage and subsequent damage to blind systems caused by controllers supplied by the customer!