All-metal Blind GM 200
All-metal Blind GM 200 meets the highest requirements in terms of safety, since the slats lock in every position. With its modern, slightly rounded slat shape, the all-metal blind is also a visual highlight and meets all demands that architects and builders have for modern slat blinds.
What makes All-metal Blind GM 200 from Schenker Storen unique
- Stable, robust all-metal blind suitable for all types of buildings
- No lifting cords in the slat area
- Supported on both sides in metal holders and secured with stainless steel clips
- Slats can be replaced individually from the inside
- Individually adjustable slat inclination
- Intrusion protection through the efficient locking function in every position
- Very wind-stable
- Good insulation and darkening
- Guides with noise-suppressing plastic inserts
- Overrun protection device that prevents the blind getting damaged
- 90 mm wide, flanged slats with low noise insulation profile
- End rail and guides made from extruded aluminium, clear anodised, available powder-coated or colour anodised
- Maintenance-free lifting and rocker mechanism made from stainless steel folding segments and a solid roller chain
- Available with a manual or motor drive
- Extruded slats (1.1 mm thick) with noise-absorbing, in-profiled felt strips
- Wireless radio controller
- Electronic sun and wind activated control system
Selection tool for slat blinds
1:1 Drawings of All-metal blinds GM 200
Tender text for All-metal blinds GM 200
All-metal blind GM 200
Stable blind with flanged slats, 92 mm wide. Can be used as sun and weather-protection. Good insulation and darkening characteristics. Individually adjustable slat inclination. The blind can be locked in every intermediate position and offers a high degree of protection against burglary. The slat shape has been specially designed for resistance to buckling with bonded-in insulation lip. Without visible vertical connection elements in the slat area. No upwards fixation necessary.
Made of wet-painted aluminium. Retained by metal supports on both sides and secured with stainless steel clips. Can be replaced individually from the inside. Basic model (Type G). Lowered in the almost closed, and raised in the horizontal slat position. Slat colours from the Schenker colour range.
Made from extruded aluminium profile, clear anodised, with noise-suppressing plastic inserts. Metal tilting and raising elements built into the guides.
Manual operation using a maintenance-free, dust-protected gears with integrated brake.
Extendable, PVC-coated articulated crank.
Malax - the proven plastic seal! Sealing washer or insert available at extra cost.
Motor with one lower limit switch built into the support channel, together with plug-in connection (both parts). Blind motors may not be connected in parallel.
Electrical connections must be set up by the customer.
We provide no guarantee for any damage and subsequent damage to blind systems caused by controllers supplied by the customer!
Order form for slat blinds
Please find the order form for slat blinds.