The large sunshade ALBATROS is specifically designed with open-air dining in mind. It provides an exclusive atmosphere over a large surface area. The large shade is characterised by its maintenance-free operation as well as a particularly robust design. It is also available as a rectangular sunshade.
What makes the large sunshade ALBATROS from Schenker Storen unique
- High-quality large shade, especially suitable for open-air dining
- Robust, colourful covering made from weatherproof, water-resistant fabric or from acrylic-coated waterproof awning fabric
- Frame made from high-quality extruded aluminium profiles
- Powder-coated in the standard colour white
- Protective cover for the winter months
- Available in various sizes and shapes:
round, diameter: 7 m, 8 m, 9 m, 10 m
quadratic: 6 x 6 m, 7 x 7 m
rectangular: 4 x 6 m, 5 x 5.85 m, 5 x 7.5 m, 6 x 7 m, 7 x 8 m
- Available with radiant heater and lighting on request
Selection tool for sunshades
Tender text for sunshade type P3602 Albatros
Sunshade type P3602 Albatros
Operated with the detachable hand crank made from stainless steel.
Frame made from aluminium F22, powder-coated, pure white as per RAL9010.
Sunshade pole 100x5 mm
Covering made from awning fabric acrylic, approx. 300g/m2, waterproofed, breathable,
rot-resistant, light-resistant and weatherproof
Incl. protective sleeve